By Nancy Keane
Created in session with academics and public librarians, this excellent selection of one hundred and one ready-to-use booklet lists offers valuable aid for any educator who plans actions for kids that contain utilizing literature.
Read Online or Download 101 Great, Ready-to-Use Book Lists for Children PDF
Similar library & information science books
Normally, educational library outreach has intended attaining out to the campus neighborhood, offering providers to college and scholars. Many universities and schools, despite the fact that, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, looking to make sure their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A consultant to Library study in song introduces the method and methods for learning and writing approximately song. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of other forms of writing, delivering a radical creation to song literature. It sincerely describes a variety of information-searching innovations and library-based organizational platforms and introduces the array of track assets on hand.
A co-branded ebook venture with Jisc (formerly the Joint details platforms Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic competition run via Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the publication is to carry state of the art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the data professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and learn Libraries during the energy of Experiential studying beneficial properties contributions—in a comparatively conversational, functional, and "how-to" format—from quite a few educational libraries throughout huge academic degrees that experience applied experiential studying courses, companies, or assets to augment the training and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- The Dictionary of the Book: A Glossary for Book Collectors, Booksellers, Librarians, and Others
- Pachamama Tales: Folklore from Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguay (World Folklore Series)
- Information and Intrigue: From Index Cards to Dewey Decimals to Alger Hiss (History and Foundations of Information Science)
- Beyond Mentoring: A Guide for Librarians and Information Professionals
- Engaging the Senses: Object-Based Learning in Higher Education
- Informationsressourcen: Ein Handbuch für Bibliothekare und Informationsspezialisten (Bibliotheks- und Informationspraxis) (German Edition)
Extra info for 101 Great, Ready-to-Use Book Lists for Children