By Ana Dubnjakovic,Patrick Tomlin
- The in basic terms reference consultant to digital assets written in particular for the humanities
- Addresses all significant humanities disciplines in a single handy guide
- Concise layout excellent for college students, librarians, and arts researchers
Read or Download A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series) PDF
Best library & information science books
Characteristically, educational library outreach has intended achieving out to the campus neighborhood, offering companies to school and scholars. Many universities and faculties, besides the fact that, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, trying to confirm their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A advisor to Library learn in track introduces the method and strategies for discovering and writing approximately tune. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of other forms of writing, supplying an intensive creation to song literature. It truly describes a variety of information-searching strategies and library-based organizational platforms and introduces the array of track assets on hand.
A co-branded ebook undertaking with Jisc (formerly the Joint info platforms Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic competition run by way of Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the publication is to carry state of the art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the knowledge professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and examine Libraries throughout the energy of Experiential studying gains contributions—in a comparatively conversational, useful, and "how-to" format—from a number of educational libraries throughout extensive academic degrees that experience applied experiential studying courses, prone, or assets to reinforce the training and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Making Sense of Business Reference: A Guide for Librarians and Research Professionals
- Physical Repository: Technological and Cultural Impact (Current Topics in Library and Information Practice)
- iPhone Application Development: Strategies for Efficient Mobile Design and Delivery (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- School Library Collection Development: Just the Basics: Just the Basics
- Library Linked Data: Research and Adoption
Additional resources for A Practical Guide to Electronic Resources in the Humanities (Chandos Information Professional Series)