By Duco W. J. Pulle,Pete Darnell,André Veltman
· offers an total realizing of all facets of AC electric drives, from the motor and converter to the carried out regulate set of rules, with minimal arithmetic needed
· Demonstrates how one can enforce and debug electric force structures utilizing a collection of devoted systems, motor setup and software program instruments in VisSim™ and PLECS™
· No specialist programming talents required, permitting the reader to pay attention to force development
· permits the reader to adopt real-time regulate of a secure (low voltage) and occasional rate experimental drive
This e-book places the basic and complex suggestions in the back of electrical drives into perform. keeping off concerned arithmetic each time sensible, this e-book indicates the reader find out how to enforce quite a number modern-day electric force options, with no requiring extensive programming abilities. It permits the consumer to construct and run a chain of AC force techniques, starting from very uncomplicated drives to stylish sensorless drives. consequently the booklet is the one smooth source to be had that bridges the distance among simulation and the particular experimental atmosphere. Engineers who have to enforce an electric force, or transition from sensored to sensorless drives, in addition to scholars who have to comprehend the sensible features of operating with electric drives, will enormously take advantage of this special reference.
Read Online or Download Applied Control of Electrical Drives: Real Time Embedded and Sensorless Control using VisSim™ and PLECS™ (Power Systems) PDF
Similar power resources books
Dieses Werk stellt dem Planer von Elektroanlagen die benötigten technischen Grundlagen, die einzuhaltenden Vorschriften und criteria sowie vielerlei weitere praxisrelevante Informationen und Daten zur Verfügung. Nach Möglichkeit wurden die Planungswerte und Gleichungen in Tabellen und Abbildungen aufgeführt, um eine hohe Übersichtlichkeit und rasches Auffinden zu gewährleisten.
The aim of this ebook is to supply a operating wisdom and an publicity to innovative advancements in operation and keep watch over of electrical power processing platforms. The e-book makes a speciality of the modeling and regulate of interdependent communications and electrical power structures, Micro-Electro-Mechanical platforms (MEMS), and the interdisciplinary schooling section of the EPNES initiative.
This ebook is a realistic advisor to electronic protecting relays in strength platforms. It explains the speculation of the way the protecting relays paintings in energy structures, offers the engineering wisdom and instruments to effectively layout them and provides professional recommendation on how they behave in functional situations. This booklet is helping readers achieve technical mastery of the way the relays functionality, how they're designed and the way they practice.
Inspection and tracking applied sciences of Transmission strains with distant Sensing is helping readers construct a radical realizing of latest applied sciences and world-class practices constructed by way of the country Grid company of China—the association chargeable for the world’s greatest strength distribution community.
- Online Location of Faults on AC Cables in Underground Transmission Systems (Springer Theses)
- High Voltage Test Techniques
- WATER QUALITY & SYSTEMS: A GUIDE FOR FACILITY MANAGERS, 2nd Edition
- Onshore and Offshore Wind Energy: An Introduction
- Pulse-Width Modulated DC-DC Power Converters
- Renewable Energy: Physics, Engineering, Environmental Impacts, Economics and Planning
Extra resources for Applied Control of Electrical Drives: Real Time Embedded and Sensorless Control using VisSim™ and PLECS™ (Power Systems)