By Guoxing Yu,Yan Jin
Read Online or Download Assessing Chinese Learners of English: Language Constructs, Consequences and Conundrums PDF
Similar linguistics books
The quantity specializes in the idea that of embodiment, understood in so much basic phrases as "the physically foundation of phenomena corresponding to that means, brain, cognition and language". the amount deals a consultant, multi- and interdisciplinary cutting-edge selection of papers on embodiment and brings jointly a wide number of various views, from cognitive linguistics, cognitive technology, philosophy, psychology, semiotics and synthetic intelligence.
Translation and examining reviews and intercultural communique have to date mostly been taken care of as separate disciplines. Translational motion and Intercultural communique deals an summary of a number of diversified theoretical and methodological ways to interpreting the hitherto mostly overlooked connection among the 2 study strands.
A De Gruyter name
New audio system are an more and more vital element of the revitalization of minority languages considering the fact that, sometimes, they could make up the vast majority of the language group in query. This quantity examines this phenomenon from the perspective of 3 minority languages: Breton, Yiddish and Lemko.
- Selected Writings of Otto Jespersen (Routledge Revivals)
- Psycholinguistic and Sociolinguistic Perspectives on Second Language Learning and Teaching: Studies in Honor of Waldemar Marton
- Endangered Languages and New Technologies
- The Oxford Handbook of Information Structure (Oxford Handbooks in Linguistics)
- Northern English: A Social and Cultural History
- The Battle over Spanish between 1800 and 2000: Language & Ideologies and Hispanic Intellectuals (Routledge Studies in the History of Linguistics)
Extra resources for Assessing Chinese Learners of English: Language Constructs, Consequences and Conundrums