By Jonathan O. Chimakonam
Read Online or Download Atuolu Omalu: Some Unanswered Questions in Contemporary African Philosophy PDF
Similar african history books
This e-book investigates the significance of waging jihad for legitimacy in pre-colonial Morocco. It counters colonial interpretations of the pre-colonial Moroccan sultanate as hopelessly divided into territories of 'obedience' and 'dissidence' by means of suggesting that state-society battle used to be one element of a relentless strategy of political negotiation.
Africa in Europe, in volumes, meticulously files Europe's African presence from antiquity to the current. It comprises findings from components of research as different as actual anthropology, linguistics, social historical past, social concept, diplomacy, migrational reviews, and globalization.
This can be a selection of daring and visionary scholarship that finds an insightful exposition of re-visioning African improvement from African views. It offers educators, coverage makers, social staff, non-governmental firms, and improvement companies with an interdisciplinary conceptual base which can successfully advisor them in making plans and enforcing courses for socio-economic improvement in Africa.
This publication offers readerswith the 1st finished research of South Africa’s overseas coverage carried out ina multilateral environment, by way of putting on list over one thousand of South Africa’s votesat the United international locations over a 20 yr interval. The research investigates consistencyin phrases of South Africa’s declared international coverage and its genuine votingpractices on the United countries.
- Nigeria (Nations in Focus)
- Coptic Christology in Practice: Incarnation and Divine Participation in Late Antique and Medieval Egypt (Oxford Early Christian Studies)
- Christians versus Muslims in Modern Egypt: The Century-Long Struggle for Coptic Equality
- Subalterns and Social Protest: History from Below in the Middle East and North Africa (SOAS/Routledge Studies on the Middle East)
- Decolonization and the French of Algeria: Bringing the Settler Colony Home (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series)
Additional info for Atuolu Omalu: Some Unanswered Questions in Contemporary African Philosophy