By Rüdiger Klingeler,Robert B. Sim
Read or Download Carbon Nanotubes for Biomedical Applications (Carbon Nanostructures) PDF
Similar biophysics books
Ando establishes a concept of subjective choice of the sound box in a live performance corridor, in response to choice thought with a version of human auditory- mind method. The version makes use of the autocorrelation functionality and the interaural crosscorrelation functionality for signs arriving at ear entrances and considers the specialization of human cerebral hemispheres.
An in depth examine the most recent examine in non-invasive in vivo cytometry and its purposes, with specific emphasis on novel biophotonic tools, illness prognosis, and tracking of affliction remedy at unmarried phone point in desk bound and circulate stipulations. This booklet hence covers the spectrum starting from basic interactions among mild, cells, vascular tissue, and phone labeling debris, to ideas and possibilities for preclinical and scientific study.
Released constantly considering that 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continual, crucial source for protein chemists. masking reports of technique and study in all points of protein chemistry, together with purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural decision and layout, every one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins whereas proposing the newest findings from major specialists in a vast variety of protein-related subject matters.
The aim and topic of this booklet is to supply a accomplished evaluate of all kinds of phantoms utilized in scientific imaging, treatment, nuclear drugs and future health physics. For ionizing radiation, dosimetry with admire to problems with fabric composition, form, and motion/position results are all highlighted.
- Introduction to Biomedical Engineering
- Hydrogels of Cytoskeletal Proteins: Preparation, Structure, and Emergent Functions (Springerbriefs in Materials)
- Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- An Introduction to Biological Membranes: Composition, Structure and Function
- Pulsed Electrical Discharges for Medicine and Biology: Techniques, Processes, Applications (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Mathematical Biophysics (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
Additional resources for Carbon Nanotubes for Biomedical Applications (Carbon Nanostructures)