By Bayo Lawal,H. Bayo Lawal
Categorical info research With SAS(R) and SPSS Applications features:
*detailed courses and outputs of all examples illustrated within the e-book utilizing SAS(R) 8.02 and SPSS at the book's CD;
*detailed insurance of themes frequently neglected in different books, reminiscent of one-way category (ch. 3), the research of doubly categorized facts (ch. 11), and generalized estimating equations (ch. 12); and
*coverage of SAS(R) PROC FREQ, GENMOD, LOGISTIC, PROBIT, and CATMOD, in addition to SPSS PROC CROSSTABS, GENLOG, LOGLINEAR, PROBIT, LOGISTIC, NUMREG, and PLUM.
This booklet is perfect for upper-level undergraduate or graduate-level classes on express information research taught in departments of biostatistics, information, epidemiology, psychology, sociology, political technological know-how, and schooling. A prerequisite of 1 12 months of calculus and statistics is suggested. The booklet has been type verified by means of graduate scholars within the division of biometry and epidemiology on the scientific collage of South Carolina.
Read Online or Download Categorical Data Analysis With Sas and Spss Applications PDF
Best psychological research books
Statistical method is frequently conceived via social scientists in a technical demeanour; they use it for help instead of for illumination. This two-volume set makes an attempt to supply a few partial therapy to the issues that experience resulted in this scenario. either conventional matters, corresponding to research of variance and the overall linear version, in addition to extra novel equipment like exploratory info research, are integrated.
Scientists making plans experiments in clinical and behavioral learn will locate this guide and dictionary a useful table reference device. additionally urged as a textbook for college students of Experimental layout or accompanying classes in information. rules of experimental layout are brought, options of experimental layout are defined, and merits and drawbacks of usually used designs are mentioned.
• This new version offers scholars invaluable perform in interpreting and comparing study. All significant tools of study are illustrated, together with qualitative study, content/document research, survey examine, observational examine, experimental study, and software evaluate. • The articles take care of modern themes that would carry your scholars’ consciousness.
Supplying a deep look at the ethical uncertainty within the modern social sciences and American society, this ebook explores an in-depth answer. This answer, as articulated by way of Pitirim A. Sorokin within the twentieth century, is the speculation of Integralism; a standpoint courting again to Plato, Aristotle and Aquinas.
- Python for Experimental Psychologists
- Statistical Misconceptions: Classic Edition (Psychology Press & Routledge Classic Editions)
- Writing Empirical Research Reports: A Basic Guide for Students of the Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Fundamentals of Research on Culture and Psychology: Theory and Methods
- Designing Web-Based Applications for 21st Century Writing Classrooms (Baywood's Technical Communications)
Extra resources for Categorical Data Analysis With Sas and Spss Applications