By Nancy L. Segal
By Christof Wolf,Henning Best
Jedes Kapitel beginnt mit einer allgemein verständlichen Einführung. Es folgt eine Darstellung der mathematisch-statistischen Grundlagen. Anschließend wird jedes Verfahren anhand eines sozialwissenschaftlichen Beispiels vorgestellt. Die Beiträge enden mit Hinweisen auf typische Anwendungsfehler und einer kommentierten Literaturempfehlung.
By Gregory J. Privitera
By Stacy Holman Jones,Tony E Adams,Carolyn Ellis
By Anja Weißgerber,Prof. Dr. Cornelia Zanger
By George F Ronan,Laura Dreer,Kimberly Maurelli,Donna Ronan,James Gerhart
description of ways the measures have been prepared and quick-view tables that supply easy accessibility to measures with sufficient details to permit for an estimate of the chance that interpreting additional info a few specific degree could turn out fruitful. Measures are geared up alphabetically into tables for measures of anger, aggression, or violence. all of the tables offers the identify of the degree, the aim for which the degree was once constructed, and the distinctive population. The tables additionally offer info at the approach to overview, the volume of time required to exploit the degree, and the web page quantity the place more information is available. half II additionally comprises the overview of each
measure. half III offers examples of measures that may be copied for learn or medical purposes.
By Robert W. Rieber,Robert J. Kelly
By M Ling Pan
• Illustrates the entire steps in getting ready qualitative and quantitative literature reviews.
• Emphasizes subject choice, finding literature, and averting significant pitfalls in comparing and synthesizing literature.
• exhibits how one can enhance literature studies in the course of the sensible inclusion of statistical effects present in the literature.
• presents easy-to-follow suggestion on how one can steer clear of misrepresenting the result of released learn in literature reviews.
• the varied examples in the course of the textual content and the 9 version literature experiences make clear the method of following the ideas for writing reliable, cutting-edge literature reviews.
• exhibits scholars tips to combination qualitative and quantitative ways to getting ready literature experiences with no being overly mathematical.
• chapters current transparent reasons of the way to behavior meta-analyses.
• All examples were up to date to make sure consistency with the 6th version of the ebook guide of the yankee mental organization and the fourth variation of the yank Sociological Association’s kind Guide.
By Patricia Leavy
*Multiple "Review Stops" in each one chapter--quick quizzes with resolution keys.
*End-of-chapter writing workouts, learn actions, and advised resources.
*Bold-face key phrases and an end-of-book glossary.
*Boxed information from specialists within the respective approaches.
*Supplemental PowerPoint slides for teachers utilizing the e-book in a class.
By Jing Jian Xiao
This moment version of the authoritative source summarizes the country of buyer finance examine throughout disciplines for professional findings on—and recommendations for enhancing—consumers’ monetary overall healthiness. New and revised chapters supply present learn insights into conventional suggestions (retirement saving, financial ruin, marriage and finance) in addition to the most recent findings in rising components, together with healthcare charges, on-line buying, monetary treatment, and the neuroscience at the back of purchaser habit. The increased assurance additionally experiences fiscal demanding situations of various populations comparable to ethnic teams, formative years, older adults, and marketers, reflecting the ubiquity of financial matters and issues. Underlying all chapters is the expanding value of economic literacy education and different large-scale interventions in an period of monetary transition.
Among the subjects covered:
- Consumer financial strength and well-being.
- Advancing monetary literacy schooling utilizing a framework for evaluation.
- Financial training: defining an rising box.
- Consumer finance of low-income families.
- Financial parenting: selling monetary self-reliance of younger consumers.
- Financial sustainability and private finance education.
Accessibly written for researchers and practitioners, this moment version of the Handbook of Consumer Finance Research will curiosity execs curious about bettering shoppers’ financial competence. It additionally makes a necessary textual content for graduate and complex undergraduate classes in economics, relations and shopper reviews, and comparable fields.