By Derek C. Knottenbelt,Katie Snalune,Janet Patterson Kane
Diagnose universal equine tumors effectively and locate scientific details quick! Clinical Equine Oncology describes the mobile foundation of melanoma and its etiopathogenesis, besides the rules of analysis, therapy, and administration of melanoma situations. This accomplished source deals greater than simply evidence and diagrams — 1000's of distinctive pictures show you how to realize and overview greater than 50 kinds of tumors. It’s beneficial to somebody operating within the equine box, no matter if you’re a veterinary general practitioner, a practising vet, equine dentist, or veterinary pupil. Written by way of a famous professional on equine drugs, Derek Knottenbelt, this can be the one ebook out there that's thoroughly devoted to assurance of melanoma in horses!
- More than 50 varieties of tumor are coated, together with tumors that take place in all of the 10 physique systems.
- Over 800 excellent-quality photographs convey the looks of pathologies and cancerous stipulations either earlier than and after treatment.
- More than eighty full-color diagrams summarize key information.
- Detailed Pathology section describes universal neoplasms in horses, cites learn literature, and describes what's more often than not recognized approximately each one condition.
- Authoritative, inclusive, and targeted coverage is probably going to stay the traditional reference for years to come.
- Expert authors are well-known because the best specialists within the box of equine oncology.
- Practical, colourful design contains icon-based references for fast appraisal of incidence and prognosis.
Read or Download Clinical Equine Oncology E-Book PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
The instruction manual of Venoms and pollutants of Reptiles deals "one-stop purchasing" to all biologists, biochemists, toxicologists, physicians, clinicians, and epidemiologists, and proficient laypersons drawn to the biology of venomous reptiles, the biochemistry and molecular biology of venoms, and the consequences and remedy of human envenomation.
Dogs activities drugs and Rehabilitation bargains a gold-standard, entire reference on all elements of activities drugs and rehabilitation for all dogs. Written via an exceptional staff of leaders within the box, the e-book covers issues starting from biomechanics, workout body structure, nutrients, and customary orthopedic stipulations of the canines athlete to in-depth rehabilitation and integrative treatments for all canines.
This factor, visitor Edited by way of Dr. Terry Campbell, makes a speciality of Hematology in unique Animals. the excellent checklist of themes comprises: Hematology of the household Ferret (Mustela putorius furo), Hematological overview in puppy Rabbits: Blood pattern assortment and Blood mobilephone id, Hematological overview in puppy Guinea Pigs (Cavia porcellus): Blood pattern assortment and Blood mobile identity, Hematology of Camelids, Avian Hematology, Fish Hematology and linked issues, and extra!
Verhaltensprobleme beim Hund sind vielfältig - ein strukturiertes und einfühlsames Vorgehen ist hierbei unerlässlich. Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen die zielführenden Anleitungen:- therapeutische Konsultation und verhaltensmedizinische Untersuchungen - genaue diagnostische Kriterien für Verhaltensstörungen- lösungsorientiertes Vorgehen anhand von diversen Leitsymptomen- Therapieanleitungen für Medikation, komplementäre Ansätze, Verhaltenstherapie und Prävention.
- Dukes' Physiology of Domestic Animals
- Dermatologie-Atlas Hund: Krankheitsbilder und typische Verteilungsmuster (German Edition)
- The Welfare of Farmed Ratites: 11 (Animal Welfare)
- Arthropod Borne Diseases
- Manual of Veterinary Transfusion Medicine and Blood Banking
Additional resources for Clinical Equine Oncology E-Book