By Etienne Cote
No different speedy reference comes shut in overlaying the analysis and remedy of 1000s of illnesses in canine and cats. Etienne Cote's Clinical Veterinary consultant: canine and Cats, 2d Edition is like six books in a single -- with concise themes inside of sections on illnesses and issues, tactics and strategies, differential analysis, laboratory assessments, medical algorithms, and a drug formulary. Revised from disguise to hide, this variation contains dozens of recent issues. it is also unfastened entry to a completely searchable significant other site that includes an digital model of the textual content, the entire book's photographs, a searchable drug formulary, and one hundred fifty Client schooling Sheets in either English and Spanish.
- Section I: Diseases and Disorders presents at-a-glance insurance of approximately 800 universal scientific difficulties, prepared alphabetically for fast entry. Entries contain a definition, synonyms, epidemiology, scientific presentation, etiology and pathophysiology, differential analysis, workup, remedy, analysis and final result, plus pearls and concerns. Concise descriptions simplify prognosis and treatment.
- Section II: Procedures and Techniques bargains illustrated, step by step directions for figuring out and acting 111 very important scientific procedures.
- Section III: Differential Diagnosis screens approximately each attainable reason for 260 various medical disorders.
- Section IV: Laboratory Tests summarizes crucial info wanted for reading greater than one hundred fifty lab checks.
- Section V: Clinical Algorithms presents choice timber for the diagnostic and healing decision-making tactics concerned about dealing with ninety one of the commonest scientific conditions/disorders.
- Section VI: Drug Formulary is a compilation of dosages and different appropriate info for greater than three hundred new and present medications.
- 410 illustrations and photographs depict ailment approaches and comparable concepts.
- A significant other website contains the full textual content of the booklet in a completely searchable structure, permitting easy access to info, and the entire book's photos. it is usually one hundred fifty Client schooling Sheets, every one on hand in either English and Spanish.
- Clinical counsel further to illnesses and issues chapters is helping you decide acceptable assessments and coverings for every case.
- 50 new consumer "how-to" handouts are extra for a complete of one hundred fifty patron schooling sheets, assisting to enhance results through informing clients.
- Technician Tips are inserted all through approximately 800 ailments and problems, offering really good info for veterinary technicians.
- Enhanced digital photo collection at the better half web site contains colour photographs and extra figures now not present in the text.
Read Online or Download Clinical Veterinary Advisor - E-Book: Dogs and Cats PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
The guide of Venoms and pollutants of Reptiles deals "one-stop procuring" to all biologists, biochemists, toxicologists, physicians, clinicians, and epidemiologists, and proficient laypersons attracted to the biology of venomous reptiles, the biochemistry and molecular biology of venoms, and the consequences and remedy of human envenomation.
Dogs activities drugs and Rehabilitation deals a gold-standard, accomplished reference on all elements of activities drugs and rehabilitation for all dogs. Written by way of an excellent team of leaders within the box, the ebook covers subject matters starting from biomechanics, workout body structure, foodstuff, and customary orthopedic stipulations of the canines athlete to in-depth rehabilitation and integrative remedies for all canine.
This factor, visitor Edited via Dr. Terry Campbell, makes a speciality of Hematology in unique Animals. the great checklist of subject matters contains: Hematology of the household Ferret (Mustela putorius furo), Hematological evaluation in puppy Rabbits: Blood pattern assortment and Blood cellphone identity, Hematological evaluation in puppy Guinea Pigs (Cavia porcellus): Blood pattern assortment and Blood mobile identity, Hematology of Camelids, Avian Hematology, Fish Hematology and linked problems, and extra!
Verhaltensprobleme beim Hund sind vielfältig - ein strukturiertes und einfühlsames Vorgehen ist hierbei unerlässlich. Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen die zielführenden Anleitungen:- therapeutische Konsultation und verhaltensmedizinische Untersuchungen - genaue diagnostische Kriterien für Verhaltensstörungen- lösungsorientiertes Vorgehen anhand von diversen Leitsymptomen- Therapieanleitungen für Medikation, komplementäre Ansätze, Verhaltenstherapie und Prävention.
- Zoonoses - Infections Affecting Humans and Animals: Focus on Public Health Aspects
- Rapid Methods for Analysis of Biological Materials in the Environment (Nato Science Partnership Subseries: 1)
- Clinical Veterinary Dentistry, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Veterinary Anaesthesia E-Book
- Anatomy of the Horse: with Aaron Horowitz and Rolf Berg
Extra info for Clinical Veterinary Advisor - E-Book: Dogs and Cats