By Ann Roberts,Richard J. Smith
This booklet is helping libraries establish and enforce new how one can serve their bodily or mentally disabled patients.
• presents evaluation instruments that support libraries gauge their skill to fulfill the desires of disabled patrons
• encompasses a finished index
Read or Download Crash Course in Library Services to People with Disabilities PDF
Similar library & information science books
Characteristically, educational library outreach has intended attaining out to the campus group, delivering companies to college and scholars. Many universities and schools, even if, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, trying to determine their associations' relevance to the neighborhood at huge.
A consultant to Library study in song introduces the method and strategies for discovering and writing approximately track. This informative textbook presents concrete examples of alternative sorts of writing, providing a radical advent to track literature. It in actual fact describes a number of information-searching options and library-based organizational structures and introduces the array of tune assets on hand.
A co-branded e-book undertaking with Jisc (formerly the Joint details structures Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic competition run by means of Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the publication is to deliver state of the art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the knowledge professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: remodeling educational and learn Libraries during the energy of Experiential studying good points contributions—in a comparatively conversational, useful, and "how-to" format—from a variety of educational libraries throughout extensive academic degrees that experience carried out experiential studying courses, providers, or assets to augment the training and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Practical Strategies for Academic Library Managers: Leading with Vision Through All Levels: Leading with Vision through All Levels
- Progressive Library Organizations: A Worldwide History
- Storytimes for Children
- Domain Analysis for Knowledge Organization: Tools for Ontology Extraction
- School Librarianship: Past, Present, and Future (Beta Phi Mu Scholars Series)
- Transforming Tragedy, Identity, and Community
Additional resources for Crash Course in Library Services to People with Disabilities