By Eugenio Raul Zaffaroni,Edmundo Oliveira
Useful for teachers, practitioners, pros and scholars, this ebook will surely give a contribution to a much wider expertise in crime prevention and legal justice.
Read or Download Criminology and Criminal Policy Movements PDF
Best criminal law books
Research and Interpretation of fireplace Scene facts introduces the thoughts that ensure the presence of ignitable liquid residues (ILRs) at fireplace scenes. It bridges the fields of research and forensic chemistry, allowing conversation in the course of facts detection, assortment, packaging, and delivery.
There are various histories of the police as a law-enforcement establishment, yet no family tree of the police as a sort of energy. This e-book presents a family tree of recent police by means of tracing the evolution of "police technological know-how" and of police associations in Europe, from the ancien régime to the early nineteenth century.
Il Manuale fornisce il quadro completo e aggiornato delle articolate approach concernenti le notificazioni nel processo civile, amministrativo, tributario e penale. Il tema delle 'Notificazioni' è di estremo interesse, fondamentale nell'ambito dell'attività processuale, diretta a conseguire l. a. certezza legale della conoscenza di un atto da parte del destinatario.
Africa and the ICC: Realities and Perceptions includes contributions from well-liked students of alternative disciplines together with overseas legislation, political technological know-how, cultural anthropology, African historical past and media experiences. This particular assortment presents the reader with specific insights into the interplay among the African Union and the foreign legal court docket (ICC), but additionally appears to be like extra on the impression of the ICC at a societal point in African states and examines different justice mechanisms on an area and local point in those nations.
- Introduction to Forensic Psychology: Essentials for Law Enforcement
- Trends in Policing: Interviews with Police Leaders Across the Globe, Volume Three (Interviews with Global Leaders in Policing, Courts, and Prisons)
- Illicitly Obtained Evidence at the International Criminal Court (International Criminal Justice Series)
- Polygamy, Bigamy and Human Rights Law
- Wrongful Convictions in China: Comparative and Empirical Perspectives
- Policing American Indians: A Unique Chapter in American Jurisprudence
Extra info for Criminology and Criminal Policy Movements