By Qing Li,Donna Cross,Peter K. Smith
- Offers the 1st thorough comparative account of modern examine into the rising global phenomenon of cyberbullying
- Provides a world standpoint at the incidence and nature of cyberbullying
- Presents fresh authoritative examine inside of a serious viewpoint, drawing out theoretical and functional implications for coverage and practice
- May be used to aid layout intervention, evaluate, and coverage options for potent efforts to wrestle the overseas phenomenon of cyberbullying
Read Online or Download Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Tying jointly virtually 4 a long time of neo-Piagetian learn, Cognitive improvement offers a unique severe research and a comparability of techniques throughout neo-Piagetian theories. Like Piaget, neo-Piagetian theorists take a constructivist method of cognitive improvement, are large in scope, and suppose that cognitive improvement is split into levels with qualitative ameliorations.
It's been stated greater than as soon as in psychology that one person's influence is one other person's blunders time period. via minimising and sometimes ignoring person and staff variability cognitive psychology has yieled many superb achievements. besides the fact that, whilst investigators are operating with distinct populations, the topics, and the original nature of the pattern, come into concentration and develop into the aim in itself.
The assumption for this ebook grew out of the convention "Motivational Psychology of Ontogenesis" held on the Max Planck Institute for Human improvement in Berlin, Germany, in may possibly 1998. This convention all for the interface of improvement and motivation and consequently introduced jointly students from 3 significant components in psychology - developmental, motivational and lifespan.
Typically, the topic of adolescent improvement has been explored utilizing a level dependent strategy, frequently with an emphasis at the capability dangers and difficulties of youth. Taking a unique method, during this booklet the authors draw upon a wealth of analysis to ascertain the interval of improvement from early life to maturity from a dynamic platforms standpoint; investigating multi-facetted, multi-variable reasons surrounding the transitions and consequent ameliorations that ensue in younger peoples’ lives, as they modify from young ones to teens.
- Social Anxiety: Clinical, Developmental, and Social Perspectives
- Counseling Adults in Transition, Fourth Edition: Linking Schlossberg's Theory With Practice in a Diverse World
- Children's Multilingual Development and Education: Fostering Linguistic Resources in Home and School Contexts
- Encyclopedia of Children, Adolescents, and the Media: TWO-VOLUME SET
- Sign Language Interpreting and Interpreter Education: Directions for Research and Practice (Perspectives on Deafness)
- Handbook of the Psychology of Aging (Handbooks of Aging)
Extra resources for Cyberbullying in the Global Playground: Research from International Perspectives