By Ondřej Horký-Hlucháň
Read or Download Development Cooperation of the ‘New’ EU Member States: Beyond Europeanization (EADI Global Development Series) PDF
Best government books
Even though their leaders and employees will not be elected, bureaucratic organisations have the ability to make coverage judgements that hold the entire strength of the legislation. during this groundbreaking booklet, Sean Gailmard and John W. Patty discover a subject matter vital to political technological know-how and public management: How do Congress and the president make sure that bureaucratic companies enforce their hottest guidelines?
This publication examines the effect of Europeanization at the family politics of european member states, focussing on agricultural coverage, team spirit coverage and employment coverage with a close comparative case examine on Italy. notwithstanding a founding member, Italy has usually had an uneasy dating with the ecu and located it tricky to be influential in ecu politics and to conform successfully with european guidelines and institutional pressures.
Fresh years have witnessed enormous paintings within the legislative reports box. yet what will we learn about legislatures today and are there transparent standards for evaluating and classifying them? this can be a new overview of the nation of our wisdom of parliament and tackles key questions: Do legislatures topic in legislative phrases, and, if this is the case, how a lot?
St century that we have to query how a lot of his variety might paintings in our personal period. The chapters during this quantity deal with the teachings we would draw from the Eisenhower event for presidential management this present day. even supposing many of the authors locate a lot to recognize within the Eisenhower list, they convey various critiques on how acceptable his strategy will be for our personal time.
- Paths Not Taken: Speculations on American Foreign Policy and Diplomatic History, Interests, Ideals, and Power (Praeger Studies in Diplomacy and Strategic Thought)
- The Politics of European Union Enlargement: Theoretical Approaches (Routledge Advances in European Politics)
- The Evolving Presidency: Landmark Documents, 1787-2015
- Local Governance in Timor-Leste: Lessons in postcolonial state-building (Routledge Contemporary Southeast Asia Series)
- The Politics of International Law and Compliance: Serbia, Croatia and The Hague Tribunal (Routledge Research in Comparative Politics)
- Federalism and Ethnic Conflict in Ethiopia: A Comparative Regional Study (Routledge Studies in Federalism and Decentralization)
Additional resources for Development Cooperation of the ‘New’ EU Member States: Beyond Europeanization (EADI Global Development Series)