By Rosanna Maule
Read Online or Download Digital Platforms and Feminist Film Discourse: Women’s Cinema 2.0 PDF
Best library & information science books
Regularly, educational library outreach has intended achieving out to the campus group, delivering providers to school and scholars. Many universities and schools, although, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, trying to confirm their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A advisor to Library learn in song introduces the method and methods for getting to know and writing approximately tune. This informative textbook presents concrete examples of other varieties of writing, delivering an intensive creation to track literature. It truly describes numerous information-searching suggestions and library-based organizational platforms and introduces the array of tune assets on hand.
A co-branded publication venture with Jisc (formerly the Joint info structures Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic competition run by way of Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the publication is to carry state-of-the-art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the knowledge professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and study Libraries during the energy of Experiential studying gains contributions—in a comparatively conversational, useful, and "how-to" format—from a number of educational libraries throughout wide academic degrees that experience carried out experiential studying courses, providers, or assets to augment the training and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Resources Anytime, Anywhere: How Interlibrary Loan Becomes Resource Sharing (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Digitizing Audiovisual and Nonprint Materials: The Innovative Librarian's Guide: The Innovative Librarian's Guide
- MOOCs and Libraries (Library Technology Essentials)
- Make It Here: Inciting Creativity and Innovation in Your Library
- Academic Search Engines: A Quantitative Outlook (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Global Action on School Library Guidelines (IFLA Publications)
Extra resources for Digital Platforms and Feminist Film Discourse: Women’s Cinema 2.0