By Richard R. Sinden
- Explains uncomplicated DNA constitution and serve as essentially and simply
- Contains updated assurance of cruciforms, Z-DNA, triplex DNA, and different DNA conformations
- Discusses DNA-protein interactions, chromosomal association, and organic implications of structure
- Highlights key experiments and concepts inside boxed sections
- Illustrated with a hundred and fifty diagrams and figures that exhibit structural and experimental concepts
Read or Download DNA Structure and Function PDF
Best biophysics books
Ando establishes a conception of subjective choice of the sound box in a live performance corridor, according to choice idea with a version of human auditory- mind method. The version makes use of the autocorrelation functionality and the interaural crosscorrelation functionality for signs arriving at ear entrances and considers the specialization of human cerebral hemispheres.
An in depth examine the most recent examine in non-invasive in vivo cytometry and its functions, with specific emphasis on novel biophotonic tools, illness analysis, and tracking of ailment remedy at unmarried telephone point in desk bound and movement stipulations. This publication hence covers the spectrum starting from basic interactions among gentle, cells, vascular tissue, and telephone labeling debris, to suggestions and possibilities for preclinical and medical learn.
Released continually given that 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continual, crucial source for protein chemists. masking experiences of method and examine in all elements of protein chemistry, together with purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural decision and layout, every one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins whereas offering the latest findings from prime specialists in a wide diversity of protein-related themes.
The aim and topic of this ebook is to supply a entire assessment of all kinds of phantoms utilized in scientific imaging, treatment, nuclear drugs and wellbeing and fitness physics. For ionizing radiation, dosimetry with recognize to problems with fabric composition, form, and motion/position results are all highlighted.
- Liquid Crystals in Biotribology: Synovial Joint Treatment (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering)
- Physiological Aspects of Legged Terrestrial Locomotion: The Motor and the Machine
- Modeling and Simulation of Capsules and Biological Cells (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- Working with Dynamic Crop Models: Evaluation, Analysis, Parameterization, and Applications
- Microtechnology for Cell Manipulation and Sorting (Microsystems and Nanosystems)
- Biophotonics, Part B: 361 (Methods in Enzymology)
Extra resources for DNA Structure and Function