By Steven Torres-Roman,Cason Snow
A one-stop, whole advisor to tabletop role-playing video games for beginner librarians in addition to pro players.
• Discusses assortment improvement, cataloging, and courses for teens
• offers precise experiences of rankings of renowned and no more recognized role-playing games
• Outlines numerous reasonable, powerful courses for teenagers that contain role-playing tabletop games
Read Online or Download Dragons in the Stacks: A Teen Librarian's GUide to Tabletop Role-Playing (Libraries Unlimited Professional Guides for Young Adult Librarians Series) PDF
Similar library & information science books
Normally, educational library outreach has intended achieving out to the campus group, supplying prone to school and scholars. Many universities and schools, in spite of the fact that, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, looking to be certain their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A advisor to Library examine in track introduces the method and strategies for studying and writing approximately song. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of alternative sorts of writing, providing an intensive creation to tune literature. It essentially describes a variety of information-searching innovations and library-based organizational platforms and introduces the array of tune assets to be had.
A co-branded publication venture with Jisc (formerly the Joint details platforms Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic pageant run via Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the booklet is to deliver state-of-the-art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the knowledge professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and examine Libraries throughout the strength of Experiential studying good points contributions—in a comparatively conversational, functional, and "how-to" format—from a variety of educational libraries throughout extensive academic degrees that experience applied experiential studying courses, companies, or assets to reinforce the educational and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Make A Big Impact @ Your School Board Meeting
- Teaching the Video Production Class: Beyond the Morning Newscast: Beyond the Morning Newscast
- Making Sense of Business Reference: A Guide for Librarians and Research Professionals
- The Library's Role in Supporting Financial Literacy for Patrons
Extra info for Dragons in the Stacks: A Teen Librarian's GUide to Tabletop Role-Playing (Libraries Unlimited Professional Guides for Young Adult Librarians Series)