By Jean-Luc Bessede
- Discusses key environmental concerns and methodologies for eco-design, and applies this to improvement of apparatus for electrical energy transmission and distribution.
- Provides research of utilizing and assessing complicated gear for wind power systems.
- Includes studies of the strength infrastructure for demand-side administration within the US and Scandinavia.
Read or Download Eco-friendly Innovations in Electricity Transmission and Distribution Networks (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy) PDF
Similar power resources books
Dieses Werk stellt dem Planer von Elektroanlagen die benötigten technischen Grundlagen, die einzuhaltenden Vorschriften und criteria sowie vielerlei weitere praxisrelevante Informationen und Daten zur Verfügung. Nach Möglichkeit wurden die Planungswerte und Gleichungen in Tabellen und Abbildungen aufgeführt, um eine hohe Übersichtlichkeit und rasches Auffinden zu gewährleisten.
The aim of this publication is to supply a operating wisdom and an publicity to innovative advancements in operation and keep watch over of electrical strength processing structures. The publication makes a speciality of the modeling and keep an eye on of interdependent communications and electrical strength platforms, Micro-Electro-Mechanical structures (MEMS), and the interdisciplinary schooling component to the EPNES initiative.
This e-book is a realistic consultant to electronic protecting relays in energy platforms. It explains the idea of the way the protecting relays paintings in energy platforms, presents the engineering wisdom and instruments to effectively layout them and provides professional recommendation on how they behave in functional conditions. This ebook is helping readers achieve technical mastery of the way the relays functionality, how they're designed and the way they practice.
Inspection and tracking applied sciences of Transmission traces with distant Sensing is helping readers construct an intensive knowing of recent applied sciences and world-class practices constructed via the country Grid company of China—the association chargeable for the world’s biggest energy distribution community.
- Nuclear Decommissioning: Planning, Execution and International Experience (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
- Safety and Reliability in the Oil and Gas Industry: A Practical Approach
- Electricity Distribution: Intelligent Solutions for Electricity Transmission and Distribution Networks (Energy Systems)
- National Registration for Producers of Electronic Waste
- ARC Flash Hazard Analysis and Mitigation (IEEE Press Series on Power Engineering)
Additional info for Eco-friendly Innovations in Electricity Transmission and Distribution Networks (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)