By Shaahin Filizadeh
Electric machines have a ubiquitous presence in our glossy day-by-day lives, from the turbines that provide electrical energy to cars of all sizes that strength numerous purposes. delivering a balanced remedy of the topic, Electric Machines and Drives: ideas, keep an eye on, Modeling, and Simulation takes a ground-up technique that emphasizes basic rules. the writer conscientiously deploys actual perception, mathematical rigor, and desktop simulation to obviously and successfully current electrical machines and force systems.
Detailing the elemental ideas that govern electrical machines and drives platforms, this book:
- Describes the legislation of induction and interplay and demonstrates their basic roles with a variety of examples
- Explores dc machines and their ideas of operation
- Discusses an easy dynamic version used to improve pace and torque regulate strategies
- Presents modeling, regular kingdom dependent drives, and high-performance drives for induction machines, highlighting the underlying physics of the machine
- Includes assurance of modeling and excessive functionality regulate of everlasting magnet synchronous machines
- Highlights the weather of energy electronics utilized in electrical force systems
- Examines simulation-based optimum layout and numerical simulation of dynamical systems
Suitable for a one semester classification on the senior undergraduate or a graduate point, the textual content offers simulation circumstances that may be used as a base and will be supplemented via simulation assignments and small initiatives. It contains end-of-chapter difficulties designed to select up at the issues offered in chapters and enhance them additional or introduce extra elements. The publication presents an realizing of the basic legislation of physics upon which electrical machines function, permitting scholars to grasp the mathematical talents that their modeling and research requires.
Read Online or Download Electric Machines and Drives: Principles, Control, Modeling, and Simulation PDF
Similar power resources books
Dieses Werk stellt dem Planer von Elektroanlagen die benötigten technischen Grundlagen, die einzuhaltenden Vorschriften und criteria sowie vielerlei weitere praxisrelevante Informationen und Daten zur Verfügung. Nach Möglichkeit wurden die Planungswerte und Gleichungen in Tabellen und Abbildungen aufgeführt, um eine hohe Übersichtlichkeit und rasches Auffinden zu gewährleisten.
The aim of this publication is to supply a operating wisdom and an publicity to leading edge advancements in operation and keep watch over of electrical strength processing structures. The publication specializes in the modeling and regulate of interdependent communications and electrical strength structures, Micro-Electro-Mechanical structures (MEMS), and the interdisciplinary schooling part of the EPNES initiative.
This e-book is a realistic consultant to electronic protecting relays in energy structures. It explains the idea of ways the protecting relays paintings in strength structures, presents the engineering wisdom and instruments to effectively layout them and gives professional suggestion on how they behave in useful situations. This e-book is helping readers achieve technical mastery of the way the relays functionality, how they're designed and the way they practice.
Inspection and tracking applied sciences of Transmission traces with distant Sensing is helping readers construct an intensive knowing of latest applied sciences and world-class practices built through the kingdom Grid company of China—the association chargeable for the world’s biggest energy distribution community.
- High Speed Rail and Access Transit Networks
- Fundamentals of Sustainable Drilling Engineering (Wiley-Scrivener)
- Internal Combustion Engines: Improving Performance, Fuel Economy and Emissions
- Warehouse Management: Organisation und Steuerung von Lager- und Kommissioniersystemen (VDI-Buch) (German Edition)
- Managing Nuclear Projects (Woodhead Publishing Series in Energy)
Additional resources for Electric Machines and Drives: Principles, Control, Modeling, and Simulation