By Tom Ziemke,Jordan Zlatev,Roslyn M. Frank
Read or Download Embodiment: Volume 1 (Cognitive Linguistics Research [CLR]) PDF
Similar linguistics books
The amount makes a speciality of the idea that of embodiment, understood in such a lot basic phrases as "the physically foundation of phenomena akin to that means, brain, cognition and language". the quantity deals a consultant, multi- and interdisciplinary state of the art selection of papers on embodiment and brings jointly a wide number of diversified views, from cognitive linguistics, cognitive technology, philosophy, psychology, semiotics and synthetic intelligence.
Translation and analyzing experiences and intercultural verbal exchange have up to now principally been handled as separate disciplines. Translational motion and Intercultural conversation bargains an summary of various varied theoretical and methodological techniques to analyzing the hitherto principally neglected connection among the 2 learn strands.
A De Gruyter name
New audio system are an more and more vital element of the revitalization of minority languages on account that, now and again, they could make up nearly all of the language group in query. This quantity examines this phenomenon from the point of view of 3 minority languages: Breton, Yiddish and Lemko.
- Yearbook of Corpus Linguistics and Pragmatics 2015: Current Approaches to Discourse and Translation Studies
- Robert Frost and Northern Irish Poetry (Oxford English Monographs)
- Enjeux du jeu de mots: Perspectives linguistiques et littéraires (The Dynamics of Wordplay) (French Edition)
- Le Vite di Santi del codice Magliabechiano XXXVIII. 110 della Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze (Beihefte Zur Zeitschrift Fa1/4r Romanische Philologie) (Italian Edition)
- Welsh English (Dialects of English [DOE])
- On Reference
Additional resources for Embodiment: Volume 1 (Cognitive Linguistics Research [CLR])