By Colin F. Poole,Michael Cooke
The Encyclopedia of Separation Science is the main accomplished source to be had at the thought, ideas, and functions of separation technological know-how. The paintings provides details on 3 degrees. the 1st quantity comprises point 1, which gives a huge assessment of the speculation of the 12 major different types of separation strategies. Volumes 2-4 (Level 2) extend assurance with certain theoretical and technical descriptions of specific strategies. the rest Volumes 5-9 (Level three) conceal functions of those concepts from the micro to the macro, and likewise from the analytical laboratory bench to large-scale commercial tactics. quantity 10 is composed quite often of the index. preliminary entry to the net model delivering vast hypertext linking and complex seek instruments is obtainable with buy. Ongoing entry is maintained for a minimal annual fee.
The Encyclopedia of Separation Science is the 1st really finished paintings protecting the total of separation idea, tools, and strategies. This encyclopedia can be worthy to researchers and pros throughout a variety of parts in academia and industry.
Enclyclopedia of Separation technological know-how is obtainable on-line through ScienceDirect delivering greater positive factors comparable to huge cross-referencing and dynamic linking. for additional info please (http://www.info.sciencedirect.com/reference_works/works_available/separation/index.shtml click on here.)
- Written by way of specialists from either educational and commercial settings worldwide
- Includes 544 articles, protecting 12 equipment of separation:
- Ion exchange
- Mass spectrometry
- Membrane separations
- Particle measurement separation
- Allows quick access to the first literature with additional studying lists in every one article
- Provides vast cross-referencing (hyperlinks within the digital version)
- Dedicates one complete quantity to the distinct index
- Includes many figures and tables illustrating the textual content and a colour plate part in every one volume
- Initial entry to the leading edge on-line model integrated with purchase;Ongoing entry is maintained for a minimal annual fee
Read or Download Encyclopedia of Separation Science PDF
Similar industrial & technical chemistry books
Combining uncomplicated ideas of physics, chemistry, polymer technology, and fabrics technology and engineering, this landmark quantity is the 1st treatise at the constitution and formation of polymer networks in an anisotropic liquid crystal surroundings, and the physics, chemistry and fabrics technology of liquid crystals in random-type geometrics.
Transition metal-catalyzed coupling reactions have a wealthy heritage that ended in the awarding of the 2010 Nobel Prize in Chemistry to Professors Suzuki, Heck, and Negishi for his or her pioneering contributions to the sector. the arriving of age of this energetic sector of study is showcased during this booklet via case stories during which method chemists from the pharmaceutical percentage their own reports constructing their very own transition metal-catalyzed couplings for the large-scale manufacture of lively pharmaceutical materials.
Because the finish of the 20 th century it's been more and more realised that the use, or creation, of many full of life fabrics ends up in the discharge of drugs that are destructive to either people and the surroundings. to handle this, the rules of eco-friendly chemistry should be utilized to the layout of latest items and their production tactics, to create eco-friendly vigorous fabrics which are nearly freed from environmental risks and toxicity matters in the course of production, garage, use and disposal.
The applying of eco-friendly Solvents in Separation strategies contains a logical development of quite a lot of issues and techniques, starting with an summary of eco-friendly solvents, protecting every thing from water and natural solvents, to ionic drinks, switchable solvents, eutectic combos, supercritical fluids, gas-expanded solvents, and extra.
- Moderne Pharmakokinetik: Transport durch Membranen (German Edition)
- Chemical Reaction Engineering: Beyond the Fundamentals
- Predictive Control in Process Engineering: From the Basics to the Applications
- Conservation Equations and Modeling of Chemical and Biochemical Processes (Chemical Industries)
- Process Advancement in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Research
- Advances in Heat Pump-Assisted Drying Technology (Advances in Drying Science and Technology)
Additional resources for Encyclopedia of Separation Science