By Albert M. Cook,Janice Miller Polgar
Master the assistive suggestions you want to make convinced medical judgements and support increase the standard of existence for individuals with disabilities with this new necessities textual content. in line with the Human job Assistive know-how (HAAT) version constructed through Dr. cook dinner, the booklet presents crucial insurance of the units, companies, and practices that include assistive know-how and specializes in the connection among the human person and the assisted job inside particular contexts. Case stories, illustrations of assistive units, assessment questions, and well-developed studying ambitions assist you concentrate on crucial parts of assistive know-how software.
- UNIQUE! OTA focus provide you with the categorical details occupational treatment assistants want to know to enforce and make the most of assistive technologies.
- Comprehensive coverage contains all parts of assistive technologies.
- The AT industry
- A old standpoint at the industry
- Relevant legislation
- Issues practice
- Service supply in assistive technologies
- General function assistive technologies
- Specific components of program for assistive technologies
- And more
- Content derived from industry leader promises related chapters and association to the rules textual content, yet has extra of a spotlight at the useful abilities and information wanted for the implementation of AT.
Read Online or Download Essentials of Assistive Technologies - E-Book PDF
Best allied health professions books
The advance and use of recent medications is still an impressive problem. It now charges a normal of $800 million to carry a drug to industry, greater than two times up to in 1987. a lot of this funds (perhaps as much as 70%) is spent on medicinal drugs that fail at the route to licensing. to reduce expenditures, businesses have to capture capability disasters, due both to loss of medical impression or toxicity, within the early discovery part, lengthy earlier than they succeed in sufferers.
Step-by-step, you’ll construct a pretty good beginning within the idea and technological know-how that underlie today’s top practices after which easy methods to deal with a variety of orthopedic injuries.
Conserving the big variety of complete colour pictures, illustrations, and photomicrographs that experience made Graff’s Textbook of Urinalysis and physique Fluids a wide-spread source for college students and laboratory pros, this up-to-date 3rd variation is now even more uncomplicated to exploit and more straightforward to educate from. as well as including new and increased content material, the authors have reorganized the ebook into shorter, easier-to-digest chapters, further images that depict very important slides presently visible in perform, and created new on-line engagement workouts to assist scholars grasp the cloth.
The whole, one-stop advisor to passing the Vascular know-how forums Vascular know-how exam PREP is choked with every thing you must be aware of to ace the ARDMS® Vascular expertise registry examination. masking all points of vascular sickness and trying out, this unprecedented assessment publication combines a rigorous grounding in vascular rules with high-yield evaluation questions that improve comprehension and retention.
- Primary Care of the Posterior Segment, Third Edition
- Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science - E-Book: The Basics and Routine Techniques
- Postsurgical Rehabilitation Guidelines for the Orthopedic Clinician - E-Book: Restoring Function for Optimal Wellness
- Documentation for Rehabilitation- E-Book (.NET Developers Series)
- Practice Management in Optometry: A Blueprint for Success Based on the Optometric Management Tip of the Week
Additional info for Essentials of Assistive Technologies - E-Book