By Soula Mitakidou,Anthony L. Manna,Melpomeni Kanatsouli
While Greek myths are renowned and amply represented, only a few Greek folktales were released in English. Now those acclaimed authors make 20 appealing folktales available to readers outdoor of Greece. Newly translated and retold, the tales variety from the profound to the lighthearted, the haunting to the hilarious, and the non secular to the secular. various accompanying photos and drawings illustrate elements of Greek existence and standard folklore motifs. ideal for storytimes and read-alouds, the stories will entice either younger and old.
Read Online or Download Folktales from Greece: A Treasury of Delights (World Folklore Series) PDF
Similar library & information science books
Routinely, educational library outreach has intended achieving out to the campus neighborhood, supplying prone to college and scholars. Many universities and schools, even if, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, looking to make certain their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A advisor to Library examine in track introduces the method and methods for discovering and writing approximately song. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of other forms of writing, supplying a radical advent to track literature. It in actual fact describes a variety of information-searching concepts and library-based organizational structures and introduces the array of tune assets to be had.
A co-branded publication undertaking with Jisc (formerly the Joint details structures Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic pageant run through Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the ebook is to carry state-of-the-art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the data professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: remodeling educational and learn Libraries in the course of the energy of Experiential studying good points contributions—in a comparatively conversational, functional, and "how-to" format—from a variety of educational libraries throughout extensive academic degrees that experience carried out experiential studying courses, companies, or assets to augment the educational and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Organization, Representation and Description through the Digital Age: Information in Libraries, Archives and Museums (Current Topics in Library and Information Practice)
- Books, Buildings and Social Engineering: Early Public Libraries in Britain from Past to Present
- Maps and Related Cartographic Materials: Cataloging, Classification, and Bibliographic Control
- Digitization and Digital Archiving: A Practical Guide for Librarians (Practical Guides for Librarians)
- Crash Course in Contemporary Reference
- Open Access and the Future of Scholarly Communication: Implementation (Creating the 21st-Century Academic Library)
Extra resources for Folktales from Greece: A Treasury of Delights (World Folklore Series)