By Dwight D. Bowman
Georgis’ Parasitology for Veterinarians, tenth Edition presents present details on all parasites normally encountered in veterinary drugs. Its basic concentration is on parasites that infect significant household species, comparable to canines, cats, horses, pigs, and ruminants, however it additionally contains insurance of organisms that infect fowl, laboratory animals, and unique species. This variation gains chapters that hide arthropods, protozoans, and helminths, together with their taxonomy and existence cycles, in addition to the scientific symptoms, prognosis, and therapy of every parasite’s an infection or infestation. different chapters contain vector-borne illnesses, antiparasitic medicinal drugs, diagnostic parasitology, histopathologic prognosis, and a brand new bankruptcy on vaccinations. No different ebook in this subject is so well-respected and so thorough. It’s the one parasitology reference that gives all of the details you’ll need!
- The so much accomplished parasitology ebook out there, written particularly for veterinarians, provides whole info on all parasites ordinarily encountered in veterinary medication, in addition to information regarding minor or infrequent parasites.
- High-quality colour images and illustrations make the method of picking out and treating parasites extra exact and efficient.
- Updated drug tables offer the most up-tp-date info on medicines, vaccinations, and parasticides.
- Greek and Latin roots published alphabetically at the within back and front covers provide you with easy accessibility to clinical names and terms.
- NEW! New bankruptcy overlaying the use and improvement of vaccines opposed to parasites retains you brand new with what’s presently occurring during this area.
- NEW! increased bankruptcy on vector-borne ailments provides extra in-depth element in this subject and locations extra specialise in bacterial parasites.
- NEW! New diagrams illustrating the mode of motion of different sessions of antiparasitics make the antiparasitic drug bankruptcy extra understandable.
- NEW! up-to-date protozoa bankruptcy comprises more recent taxonomy to make sure you have the newest info in this subject.
- NEW! a brand new desk within the arthropod bankruptcy masking ailments transmitted through diversified ticks provides updated information regarding those parasites.
Read Online or Download Georgis' Parasitology for Veterinarians - E-Book (Georgi's Parasitology For Veterinarians) PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
The instruction manual of Venoms and pollution of Reptiles deals "one-stop purchasing" to all biologists, biochemists, toxicologists, physicians, clinicians, and epidemiologists, and proficient laypersons attracted to the biology of venomous reptiles, the biochemistry and molecular biology of venoms, and the results and remedy of human envenomation.
Dogs activities medication and Rehabilitation deals a gold-standard, complete reference on all points of activities drugs and rehabilitation for all dogs. Written by means of an excellent crew of leaders within the box, the ebook covers themes starting from biomechanics, workout body structure, food, and customary orthopedic stipulations of the dogs athlete to in-depth rehabilitation and integrative treatments for all canines.
This factor, visitor Edited via Dr. Terry Campbell, makes a speciality of Hematology in unique Animals. the excellent checklist of themes comprises: Hematology of the household Ferret (Mustela putorius furo), Hematological evaluation in puppy Rabbits: Blood pattern assortment and Blood mobile id, Hematological evaluate in puppy Guinea Pigs (Cavia porcellus): Blood pattern assortment and Blood telephone identity, Hematology of Camelids, Avian Hematology, Fish Hematology and linked issues, and extra!
Verhaltensprobleme beim Hund sind vielfältig - ein strukturiertes und einfühlsames Vorgehen ist hierbei unerlässlich. Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen die zielführenden Anleitungen:- therapeutische Konsultation und verhaltensmedizinische Untersuchungen - genaue diagnostische Kriterien für Verhaltensstörungen- lösungsorientiertes Vorgehen anhand von diversen Leitsymptomen- Therapieanleitungen für Medikation, komplementäre Ansätze, Verhaltenstherapie und Prävention.
- Lameness in Cattle, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics of North America: Food Animal Practice, E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Clinical Canine and Feline Reproduction: Evidence-Based Answers
- Physiology and Behaviour of Animal Suffering (UFAW Animal Welfare)
- Atlas der Ultraschalluntersuchung beim Pferd (German Edition)
Extra info for Georgis' Parasitology for Veterinarians - E-Book (Georgi's Parasitology For Veterinarians)