By Linda S Katz
- the significance of a present coverage and its interpretation
- a template for drafting a present policy
- G&E techniques in libraries no longer affiliated with the organization for study Libraries
- answers to todays G&E problems
- disposing and benefiting from undesirable gifts
- encouraging the presents you want
Gifts and Exchanges is a worthwhile reference that can assist you swim via your department’s sea of presents and exchanges. As a library profesional, you are going to make the most of this book’s present and well-researched solutions to the issues that flood your G&E department.
Read or Download Gifts and Exchanges: Problems, Frustrations, . . . and Triumphs PDF
Similar library & information science books
Frequently, educational library outreach has intended attaining out to the campus group, supplying providers to college and scholars. Many universities and schools, although, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, looking to determine their associations' relevance to the group at huge.
A advisor to Library study in track introduces the method and strategies for getting to know and writing approximately track. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of other sorts of writing, delivering a radical creation to tune literature. It basically describes a variety of information-searching innovations and library-based organizational platforms and introduces the array of song assets on hand.
A co-branded e-book venture with Jisc (formerly the Joint details structures Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic pageant run via Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the ebook is to carry state of the art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the knowledge professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and learn Libraries during the strength of Experiential studying positive aspects contributions—in a comparatively conversational, useful, and "how-to" format—from a number of educational libraries throughout huge academic degrees that experience applied experiential studying courses, providers, or assets to augment the training and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- The Future of the Academic Journal (Chandos Information Professional)
- An Educator's Classroom Guide to America's Religious Beliefs and Practices
- The End of Wisdom?: The Future of Libraries in a Digital Age
- Collaborative Research in the Digital Humanities (Digital Research in the Arts and Humanities)
Additional info for Gifts and Exchanges: Problems, Frustrations, . . . and Triumphs