By Karen Graves
Read or Download Girl's Schooling During The Progressive Era: From Female Scholar to Domesticated Citizen (Studies in the History of Education) PDF
Similar education theory books
For sessions in actual schooling guideline instruments and strategies for the subsequent iteration of actual schooling academics Dynamic actual schooling for simple institution youngsters offers entire thoughts on ability improvement, task merchandising, and actual health behaviors, designed to expand the position and education of destiny and current actual educators.
An interdisciplinary attempt of students from historical past, women’s reports, and relatives and purchaser sciences, Remaking domestic Economics covers the field’s historical past of establishing profession possibilities for girls and responding to household and social matters. Calls to “bring again domestic economics” pass over the purpose that it by no means went away, say Sharon Y.
Transnationalism, schooling and Empowerment demanding situations the existing concept that transnationalism is worried essentially with the method of more suitable worldwide inhabitants circulate that has been allied with glossy globalisation. as a substitute, it argues that transnationalism is a frame of mind, disassociated from the idea of ‘place,’ that may be saw both in societies of the previous.
This publication makes a speciality of the wishes of the group laid low with bullying behaviour, instead of easily apportioning blame and picking punishment. It covers subject matters together with: restorative justice and bullying; restorative responses to bullying incidents; and handling reluctance to withstand bullying.
- Education and the Production of Space: Political Pedagogy, Geography, and Urban Revolution (Routledge Research in Education Policy and Politics)
- Transfer of Learning from a Modern Multidisciplinary Perspective: Research and Perspectives (Current Perspectives on Cognition, Learning and Instruction)
- Educational Policy and the Mission Schools: Case Studies from the British Empire: Volume 15
- Education, Indigenous Knowledges, and Development in the Global South: Contesting Knowledges for a Sustainable Future (Routledge Research in Education)
- Intersectional Pedagogy: Complicating Identity and Social Justice
- Methods in Philosophy of Education (Routledge International Studies in the Philosophy of Education)
Additional resources for Girl's Schooling During The Progressive Era: From Female Scholar to Domesticated Citizen (Studies in the History of Education)