By Günter Mey,Katja Mruck
der „zweiten iteration“ stellen in Originalbeiträgen und Interviews – erstmals in deutscher Übersetzung – ihre jeweiligen Standpunkte und Arbeitsweisen vor. Zusätzlich erörtern renommierte deutschsprachige Experten und Expertinnen, neben den beiden Herausgebenden u.a. Franz Breuer, Udo Kelle, Jo Reichertz, Gerhard Riemann und Jörg Strübing, Herausforderungen der
Grounded-Theory-Methodologie mit Blick sowohl auf epistemologische Voraussetzungen als auch auf deren Nutzung in der Forschungspraxis.
Read Online or Download Grounded Theory Reader (German Edition) PDF
Best psychological research books
Statistical method is frequently conceived via social scientists in a technical demeanour; they use it for help instead of for illumination. This two-volume set makes an attempt to supply a few partial treatment to the issues that experience ended in this situation. either conventional concerns, reminiscent of research of variance and the final linear version, in addition to extra novel tools like exploratory facts research, are integrated.
Scientists making plans experiments in scientific and behavioral learn will locate this guide and dictionary a useful table reference software. additionally urged as a textbook for college students of Experimental layout or accompanying classes in statistics. ideas of experimental layout are brought, thoughts of experimental layout are defined, and merits and downsides of usually used designs are mentioned.
• This re-creation offers scholars helpful perform in analyzing and comparing study. All significant tools of study are illustrated, together with qualitative study, content/document research, survey examine, observational study, experimental examine, and software review. • The articles care for modern subject matters that would carry your scholars’ realization.
Supplying a deep check out the ethical uncertainty within the modern social sciences and American society, this booklet explores an in-depth answer. This answer, as articulated by means of Pitirim A. Sorokin within the twentieth century, is the speculation of Integralism; a point of view courting again to Plato, Aristotle and Aquinas.
- Handbook of Advanced Multilevel Analysis (European Association of Methodology Series)
- Jury Psychology: Social Aspects of Trial Processes: Psychology in the Courtroom, Volume I: 1 (Psychology, Crime and Law)
- Conducting Research: Social and Behavioral Science Methods
- Observing Children in Their Natural Worlds: A Methodological Primer, Third Edition
- Evaluation Essentials: From A to Z
Additional info for Grounded Theory Reader (German Edition)