By Sheri Ross,Sarah Sutton
This primer deals an intensive creation to digital source administration for librarians with very little wisdom of those really good materials.
• offers useful details via an easy-to-follow development of concepts
• Introduces readers to the factors, platforms, and buildings in position for the powerful administration of digital resources
• good points info on criteria improvement, new product evaluation, and concept trade for either beginner and skilled librarians
• incorporates a part on retaining and archiving electronic materials
Read Online or Download Guide to Electronic Resource Management PDF
Similar library & information science books
Ordinarily, educational library outreach has intended attaining out to the campus group, delivering companies to college and scholars. Many universities and faculties, notwithstanding, now have a brand new or renewed emphasis on outreach past the campus, looking to make sure their associations' relevance to the neighborhood at huge.
A advisor to Library examine in tune introduces the method and strategies for getting to know and writing approximately tune. This informative textbook offers concrete examples of alternative kinds of writing, delivering a radical creation to track literature. It basically describes quite a few information-searching thoughts and library-based organizational structures and introduces the array of song assets on hand.
A co-branded publication undertaking with Jisc (formerly the Joint info structures Commitee), off the again of DigiFest 2014, a electronic competition run by way of Jisc for the 1st time in 2014. the purpose of the ebook is to convey state-of-the-art dialogue as heard at DigiFest to the data professional/academic librarian readership.
The Experiential Library: reworking educational and examine Libraries throughout the energy of Experiential studying beneficial properties contributions—in a comparatively conversational, functional, and "how-to" format—from a number of educational libraries throughout wide academic degrees that experience carried out experiential studying courses, prone, or assets to augment the educational and improvement of either scholars and library staff.
- Librarians, Historians, and New Opportunities for Discourse: A Guide for Clio's Helpers: A Guide for Clio's Helpers
- Tips and Tricks for Web Site Managers (Tips & Tricks S)
- HIV/AIDS and Information
- Organization, Representation and Description through the Digital Age: Information in Libraries, Archives and Museums (Current Topics in Library and Information Practice)
Extra info for Guide to Electronic Resource Management