By Howard E. Evans,Alexander de Lahunta
Get an up-close examine dogs anatomy with the one whole consultant to the dissection of the puppy. using specific descriptions and greater than three hundred fine quality colour anatomic drawings, Guide to the Dissection of the puppy, eighth variation walks you thru how one can practice distinctive canines dissections whereas constructing your knowing of simple mammalian constitution and particular dogs positive factors. every one bankruptcy deals self-contained information at the dissection of a particular physique half, permitting you to accomplish dissections in no matter what series your opt for. different priceless gains contain: an emphasis at the anatomical wisdom and terminology from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria; a complete checklist of all figures and tables; and an in depth checklist of references for extra study. In all, this distinct canines dissection handbook is the source you want to greater comprehend and overview what you're studying on your first-year dissection direction.
- The in basic terms hands-on canines dissection guide available reinforces the knowledge that you simply research on your vital first-year dissection course.
- Body half organization follows the order of dissection generally taught in veterinary colleges and helps you to practice dissections in any sequence.
- More than three hundred top quality colour anatomic drawings advisor each one step by step dissection procedure.
- Radiographs, CAT scans and MR images seem through the textual content the place suitable that can assist you visualize inner anatomic beneficial properties which can in simple terms be published via those diagnostic methods.
- Comprehensive record of tables and figures makes it effortless to discover key photographs and data at a glance.
- Detailed descriptions of anatomical structures make sure the such a lot thorough, designated dogs dissections.
- Clear and easy-to-follow instructions advisor you in thoroughly acting dissection techniques.
- Option of a electronic booklet on Pageburst offers high-resolution illustrations which are without delay associated with the textual content — letting you look for any textual content paintings or anatomic clue and detect any example of what you must learn extra about.
- NEW! High-resolution electronic photographs have been extra in the course of the e-book to supply a medical context for the drawings and to focus on inner anatomic constructions with very good distinction resolution.
- NEW! extra transverse sections of the mind give you the anatomic wisdom you want to properly interpret MR images.
- NEW! up to date determine labels and textual content adhere to the most recent Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria.
Read or Download Guide to the Dissection of the Dog - E-Book (.Net Developers) PDF
Similar veterinary medicine books
The instruction manual of Venoms and pollution of Reptiles bargains "one-stop procuring" to all biologists, biochemists, toxicologists, physicians, clinicians, and epidemiologists, and knowledgeable laypersons drawn to the biology of venomous reptiles, the biochemistry and molecular biology of venoms, and the consequences and remedy of human envenomation.
Canines activities drugs and Rehabilitation deals a gold-standard, accomplished reference on all elements of activities medication and rehabilitation for all dogs. Written by means of a very good team of leaders within the box, the publication covers subject matters starting from biomechanics, workout body structure, meals, and customary orthopedic stipulations of the canines athlete to in-depth rehabilitation and integrative remedies for all canine.
This factor, visitor Edited by way of Dr. Terry Campbell, specializes in Hematology in unique Animals. the excellent checklist of themes comprises: Hematology of the household Ferret (Mustela putorius furo), Hematological review in puppy Rabbits: Blood pattern assortment and Blood telephone identity, Hematological evaluate in puppy Guinea Pigs (Cavia porcellus): Blood pattern assortment and Blood telephone id, Hematology of Camelids, Avian Hematology, Fish Hematology and linked problems, and extra!
Verhaltensprobleme beim Hund sind vielfältig - ein strukturiertes und einfühlsames Vorgehen ist hierbei unerlässlich. Dieses Buch bietet Ihnen die zielführenden Anleitungen:- therapeutische Konsultation und verhaltensmedizinische Untersuchungen - genaue diagnostische Kriterien für Verhaltensstörungen- lösungsorientiertes Vorgehen anhand von diversen Leitsymptomen- Therapieanleitungen für Medikation, komplementäre Ansätze, Verhaltenstherapie und Prävention.
- Anatomy of the Horse: with Aaron Horowitz and Rolf Berg
- The Behavioural Biology of Dogs (Cabi Publishing)
- Vaccines and Diagnostics for Transboundary Animal Diseases (Developments in Biologicals)
- The Encyclopedia of Applied Animal Behaviour and Welfare (Cabi)
- Therapeutic Farriery, An Issue of Veterinary Clinics: Equine Practice - E-Book (The Clinics: Veterinary Medicine)
- Veterinary Toxicology: Basic and Clinical Principles
Additional resources for Guide to the Dissection of the Dog - E-Book (.Net Developers)