By Peter A. Lichtenberg
- The so much complete resource of up to date info on gerontological evaluation, with evaluation articles masking: psychopathology, behavioral problems, alterations in cognition, and adjustments in daily functioning
- Consolidates commonly disbursed literature into unmarried resource, saving researchers and clinicians time in acquiring and translating details and enhancing the extent of additional examine and care they could provide
- Chapters without delay deal with the diversity of stipulations and issues commonest for this sufferer inhabitants - i.e. riding skill, psychological competency, sleep, food, sexual functioning, demntias, elder abuse, melancholy, nervousness issues, etc
- Fully informs readers concerning stipulations most ordinarily encountered in actual global therapy of an aged sufferer population
- Each bankruptcy cites case reports to demonstrate review techniques
- Exposes reader to real-world software of every review mentioned
Read Online or Download Handbook of Assessment in Clinical Gerontology PDF
Similar developmental psychology books
Tying jointly virtually 4 a long time of neo-Piagetian examine, Cognitive improvement presents a unique severe research and a comparability of techniques throughout neo-Piagetian theories. Like Piaget, neo-Piagetian theorists take a constructivist method of cognitive improvement, are large in scope, and think that cognitive improvement is split into phases with qualitative variations.
It's been stated greater than as soon as in psychology that one person's impact is one other person's mistakes time period. via minimising and infrequently ignoring person and crew variability cognitive psychology has yieled many effective achievements. in spite of the fact that, whilst investigators are operating with exact populations, the themes, and the original nature of the pattern, come into concentration and develop into the aim in itself.
The belief for this booklet grew out of the convention "Motivational Psychology of Ontogenesis" held on the Max Planck Institute for Human improvement in Berlin, Germany, in could 1998. This convention fascinated about the interface of improvement and motivation and for this reason introduced jointly students from 3 significant components in psychology - developmental, motivational and lifespan.
Usually, the topic of adolescent improvement has been explored utilizing a degree dependent process, frequently with an emphasis at the power hazards and difficulties of formative years. Taking a special process, during this publication the authors draw upon a wealth of study to check the interval of improvement from youth to maturity from a dynamic platforms point of view; investigating multi-facetted, multi-variable causes surrounding the transitions and consequent alterations that ensue in younger peoples’ lives, as they alter from young children to teenagers.
- The Physical Environment: 001 (Handbook of human performance)
- Perspectives on HCI Research with Teenagers (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
- The Adult Attachment Projective Picture System: Attachment Theory and Assessment in Adults
- Executive Function: Development Across the Life Span (Frontiers of Developmental Science)
- The Impact of Complex Trauma on Development
Extra info for Handbook of Assessment in Clinical Gerontology