By Jing Jian Xiao
This moment version of the authoritative source summarizes the country of buyer finance examine throughout disciplines for professional findings on—and recommendations for enhancing—consumers’ monetary overall healthiness. New and revised chapters supply present learn insights into conventional suggestions (retirement saving, financial ruin, marriage and finance) in addition to the most recent findings in rising components, together with healthcare charges, on-line buying, monetary treatment, and the neuroscience at the back of purchaser habit. The increased assurance additionally experiences fiscal demanding situations of various populations comparable to ethnic teams, formative years, older adults, and marketers, reflecting the ubiquity of financial matters and issues. Underlying all chapters is the expanding value of economic literacy education and different large-scale interventions in an period of monetary transition.
Among the subjects covered:
- Consumer financial strength and well-being.
- Advancing monetary literacy schooling utilizing a framework for evaluation.
- Financial training: defining an rising box.
- Consumer finance of low-income families.
- Financial parenting: selling monetary self-reliance of younger consumers.
- Financial sustainability and private finance education.
Accessibly written for researchers and practitioners, this moment version of the Handbook of Consumer Finance Research will curiosity execs curious about bettering shoppers’ financial competence. It additionally makes a necessary textual content for graduate and complex undergraduate classes in economics, relations and shopper reviews, and comparable fields.
Read or Download Handbook of Consumer Finance Research PDF
Best psychological research books
Statistical method is usually conceived via social scientists in a technical demeanour; they use it for help instead of for illumination. This two-volume set makes an attempt to supply a few partial therapy to the issues that experience resulted in this situation. either conventional concerns, similar to research of variance and the overall linear version, in addition to extra novel tools like exploratory facts research, are incorporated.
Scientists making plans experiments in clinical and behavioral learn will locate this guide and dictionary a useful table reference device. additionally suggested as a textbook for college students of Experimental layout or accompanying classes in facts. ideas of experimental layout are brought, innovations of experimental layout are defined, and merits and downsides of usually used designs are mentioned.
• This new version provides scholars necessary perform in studying and comparing learn. All significant equipment of study are illustrated, together with qualitative study, content/document research, survey learn, observational examine, experimental study, and application review. • The articles take care of modern subject matters that would carry your scholars’ consciousness.
Delivering a deep check out the ethical uncertainty within the modern social sciences and American society, this booklet explores an in-depth answer. This answer, as articulated through Pitirim A. Sorokin within the twentieth century, is the idea of Integralism; a standpoint courting again to Plato, Aristotle and Aquinas.
- The Palgrave Handbook of Adult Mental Health
- Handbook of Biobehavioral Approaches to Self-Regulation
- How To Think Straight About Psychology: Pearson New International Edition
- Beyond the Systems Paradigm: Emerging Constructs in Family and Personality Psychology (SpringerBriefs in Psychology)
- Single-Case Research Methods for the Behavioral and Health Sciences
Extra resources for Handbook of Consumer Finance Research