By Hugh Foot
Read Online or Download Humor and Laughter: Theory, Research and Applications PDF
Best psychological research books
Statistical method is frequently conceived by way of social scientists in a technical demeanour; they use it for aid instead of for illumination. This two-volume set makes an attempt to supply a few partial therapy to the issues that experience ended in this scenario. either conventional concerns, reminiscent of research of variance and the overall linear version, in addition to extra novel equipment like exploratory information research, are integrated.
Scientists making plans experiments in clinical and behavioral examine will locate this guide and dictionary a useful table reference instrument. additionally steered as a textbook for college kids of Experimental layout or accompanying classes in statistics. rules of experimental layout are brought, thoughts of experimental layout are defined, and merits and downsides of frequently used designs are mentioned.
• This new version supplies scholars necessary perform in interpreting and comparing learn. All significant tools of analysis are illustrated, together with qualitative study, content/document research, survey study, observational examine, experimental study, and application review. • The articles care for modern subject matters that may carry your scholars’ consciousness.
Supplying a deep inspect the ethical uncertainty within the modern social sciences and American society, this ebook explores an in-depth resolution. This answer, as articulated via Pitirim A. Sorokin within the twentieth century, is the idea of Integralism; a standpoint courting again to Plato, Aristotle and Aquinas.
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research
- Five Ways of Doing Qualitative Analysis: Phenomenological Psychology, Grounded Theory, Discourse Analysis, Narrative Research, and Intuitive
- Methodological Issues and Strategies in Clinical Research, Fourth Edition
- Visual Revelations: Graphical Tales of Fate and Deception From Napoleon Bonaparte To Ross Perot
Extra resources for Humor and Laughter: Theory, Research and Applications