By Katherine L. Wilson,Arnoud Sonnenberg
- Continues the legacy of this premiere serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the field
- Covers examine equipment in intermediate filament linked proteins and includes sections on such themes as lamin-associated proteins, intermediate filament-associated proteins and plakin, and different cytoskeletal cross-linkers
Read Online or Download Intermediate Filament Associated Proteins (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Best biophysics books
Ando establishes a idea of subjective choice of the sound box in a live performance corridor, in line with choice thought with a version of human auditory- mind approach. The version makes use of the autocorrelation functionality and the interaural crosscorrelation functionality for indications arriving at ear entrances and considers the specialization of human cerebral hemispheres.
A close examine the most recent learn in non-invasive in vivo cytometry and its functions, with specific emphasis on novel biophotonic equipment, illness prognosis, and tracking of ailment remedy at unmarried mobilephone point in desk bound and move stipulations. This publication hence covers the spectrum starting from basic interactions among mild, cells, vascular tissue, and cellphone labeling debris, to recommendations and possibilities for preclinical and scientific study.
Released continually on the grounds that 1944, the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology serial has been a continuing, crucial source for protein chemists. masking stories of technique and study in all facets of protein chemistry, together with purification/expression, proteomics, modeling and structural decision and layout, every one quantity brings forth new information regarding protocols and research of proteins whereas proposing the latest findings from best specialists in a vast variety of protein-related issues.
The aim and topic of this ebook is to supply a complete evaluate of every kind of phantoms utilized in scientific imaging, treatment, nuclear drugs and healthiness physics. For ionizing radiation, dosimetry with appreciate to problems with fabric composition, form, and motion/position results are all highlighted.
- Biophysical Chemistry of Proteins: An Introduction to Laboratory Methods
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 160
- Structure and Dynamics of Membranes: I. From Cells to Vesicles / II. Generic and Specific Interactions: From Cells to Vesicles AND Vol 1 (Handbook of Biological Physics)
- Quantitative Ultrasound and Photoacoustic Imaging for the Assessment of Vascular Parameters (PoliTO Springer Series)
Additional info for Intermediate Filament Associated Proteins (Methods in Enzymology)