By Ingrid / Stiebels, Barbara Kaufmann
Read or Download More than Words (Studia grammatica) PDF
Similar linguistics books
The amount specializes in the concept that of embodiment, understood in so much normal phrases as "the physically foundation of phenomena resembling that means, brain, cognition and language". the amount deals a consultant, multi- and interdisciplinary cutting-edge selection of papers on embodiment and brings jointly a wide number of diversified views, from cognitive linguistics, cognitive technology, philosophy, psychology, semiotics and synthetic intelligence.
Translation and analyzing reviews and intercultural verbal exchange have to this point mostly been handled as separate disciplines. Translational motion and Intercultural communique deals an summary of a number of assorted theoretical and methodological methods to studying the hitherto principally missed connection among the 2 examine strands.
A De Gruyter name
New audio system are an more and more vital point of the revitalization of minority languages on account that, at times, they could make up the vast majority of the language neighborhood in query. This quantity examines this phenomenon from the perspective of 3 minority languages: Breton, Yiddish and Lemko.
- The Handbook of Classroom Discourse and Interaction (Blackwell Handbooks in Linguistics)
- The World of Words: An Introduction to Language in General and to English and American in Particular: Volume 8 (Routledge Revivals: The Selected Works of Eric Partridge)
- Policy and Planning for Endangered Languages
- Languages and Dialects in the U.S.: Focus on Diversity and Linguistics
- The Oxford Handbook of the History of Linguistics (Oxford Handbooks)
- Communication and Patient Safety (Mouton Textbook)
Extra info for More than Words (Studia grammatica)